LinkedIn Marketing Workshop
You're on LinkedIn, but not posting anywhere near as much as you are on Facebook & Instagram and don't really know how to approach LinkedIn?
Do you get any business from LinkedIn? If you have just signed up for LinkedIn or don’t really feel that LinkedIn is doing anything for you, join this workshop.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand different ways of using LinkedIn.
- Create an optimised LinkedIn profile.
- Know what Headline to include.
- Understand what Contact Information to put.
- Write an appealing Summary.
- List your relevant Experience.
- Add relevant Skills.
- How to find and connect with relevant people.
- Developing relationships on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Publishing.
- LinkedIn Groups.
- Using LinkedIn for research.
- Generating leads.
During this two-hour masterclass with social media consultant Gemma Samuel, you’ll learn how to use LinkedIn for business and lead generation.
Followed by a Q&A and group discussion.
About Gemma Samuel
Gemma is the founder of Gem Media Marketing Consultancy. She manages over 50 Instagram accounts daily with businesses in different industry sectors and has trialled and tested what works on Social Media. Gemma has a strong media presence on social media and wants to educate other business owners on the power of LinkedIn to incorporate both a professional and personal profile for the purpose of lead generation.
Register your interest or book your place now: email@example.com